Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Airticket back to Home Country

  1. #9
    fennho's Avatar
    fennho is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Kowloon Station (West)

    thanks for the clarification mommies! :)

  2. #10
    happyflipper is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2007

    FDH trip home


    Actually if you gave your FDH a trip home anytime during the 2 years - it is already counted that you have given them a return ticket home and come back for their new contract.

    So if your FDH does not want to go home after two years, then pay her the difference in airticket and the costs to /from Macau/Shenzhen. When they come back to HK, they can get the two year visa stamp provided their passport is still valid ( some passport have to be renewed every two years so take note ) and that the passport has the new contract working visa on it.

    Hey I remember you from the Singapore/M'san mums groupd = are they still meeting? Can you pm me if there is any future gatherings.


  3. #11
    Obiwan is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Hong Kong

    Hi Happyflipper, how do you prove that during the 2 years she has made the trip home - stamps on the passport?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-16-2009, 08:21 PM
  2. Back Pain
    By Shenzhennifer in forum Family Health
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-31-2009, 04:09 PM
  3. easter holiday-which country to visit?
    By mushi in forum Everything Else
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-18-2009, 12:52 PM
  4. Any CWB country club members?
    By ryanmom in forum Playgroups
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-12-2008, 10:58 AM
  5. Back pains
    By talp in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-22-2005, 08:46 PM
Scroll to top