Airticket back to Home Country
- 05-27-2010, 09:58 PM #9
thanks for the clarification mommies! :)
- 05-28-2010, 07:17 PM #10Registered User
- Join Date
- Nov 2007
FDH trip home
Actually if you gave your FDH a trip home anytime during the 2 years - it is already counted that you have given them a return ticket home and come back for their new contract.
So if your FDH does not want to go home after two years, then pay her the difference in airticket and the costs to /from Macau/Shenzhen. When they come back to HK, they can get the two year visa stamp provided their passport is still valid ( some passport have to be renewed every two years so take note ) and that the passport has the new contract working visa on it.
Hey I remember you from the Singapore/M'san mums groupd = are they still meeting? Can you pm me if there is any future gatherings.
- 05-28-2010, 10:31 PM #11Registered User
- Join Date
- Jul 2009
- Hong Kong
Hi Happyflipper, how do you prove that during the 2 years she has made the trip home - stamps on the passport?
- By bruhildda in forum EducationReplies: 9Last Post: 10-16-2009, 08:21 PM
- By Shenzhennifer in forum Family HealthReplies: 6Last Post: 03-31-2009, 04:09 PM
- By mushi in forum Everything ElseReplies: 14Last Post: 03-18-2009, 12:52 PM
- By ryanmom in forum PlaygroupsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-12-2008, 10:58 AM
- By talp in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 04-22-2005, 08:46 PM