Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Prenatal music class - any recommendation?

chenschmitt is offline Registered User

Prenatal music class - any recommendation?

Hello, I'm new to Hong Kong and am thrilled to find out this forum. I'm into my 5th month of pregnancy now.

I was invited by a few neighbours to form a prenatal music group at where I live. I enjoyed the first 2 lessons a lot - it's less physical than yoga and I can focus more on the connection with my baby. The teacher is a young girl, but seems very competent and experience.

The course only lasts for 4 weeks long and my friends will be traveling then. I asked the teacher, but she said she only give private classes upon requests and will be traveling in July, too. I've booked her for September, but she hasn't confirmed her availability.

I'd like to keep the class going, can anyone recommend me a place which offers good prenatal music program in Hong Kong? (preferably on the south side, or central)

Thanks a lot!

ccyl is offline Registered User
    Do you mind giving me your teacher contact as i would also lik to try her class?

thanks a lot!

I'll hv the next class on Thursday and I shall ask the teacher for her contact! Hv you tried prenatal music classes somewhere else? I'd like to do some exploring around when this course finishes.

I had my prenatal music class yesterday, and I asked for the teacher's contact. She also gave me her blog, you can find her contact there. Her name is Monica. I told her some friends of mine is interested and she said you can call or email her to schedule a class.

Oops I just realized I didn't post the website:
    prelude-hk.blogspot.com
    she does mentioned a few times in class that we should read some articles from her blog, but I've been busy and it's too stressful if I hv myself doing homework for the class. So I hv't really looked at the blog. Hope you'll find it helpful anyway.

gd23 is offline Registered User
    Hi chenschmitt, I would be very interested in joining your music group if you still have place. I am 15 weeks pregnant and live near Central.

Look forward to hearing from you. :)

coolgirl is offline Registered User
    Hi, I would be interested as well.

Hey! Seems like we can make it a class! Since the teacher will be out of town till mid-august, I'm looking for other penatal music classes around. (any suggestions?)Anyhow, I've talked to the teacher about booking her for september already. Will u be comfortable hving lessons at my home? (which is on the South side) I'll try to organize it!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast