Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Lunch Meet-ups

lukabella is offline Registered User

Lunch Meet-ups

Hi, All

I'm new to HK and due on July 1, and was hoping to arrange weekly lunch meetings with other mommies-to-be due around me. It would be nice to share our experiences (both good and bad) over a bite to eat before our pending due dates, and form playgroups with our kids afterwards.

If anyone is interested, please let me know roughly what days/times you are free and I will arrange something that fits in with most of our schedules.

Hope to hear from you!

TheQuasimother is offline Registered User
    Hi Lukabella

Welcome to HK!
    The July-Sept ' 10 mothersgroup have had quite a few meets - we try to meet at least once a month. Our next meet is at the Baby Shower Dinner. But if you'd like to meet before, it's easier to propose a date, time and venue. The group is quite big!

How far away from Central are you? Most mums are scattered all over the Island, Kowloon and N.T. If you're not too far away, and would like to meet, I'd like to propose the following date, time and venue:

Time: 12:30
    Venue: Union Bar - IFC Mall (Convenient and Easy to Make a reservation and has lunch deals)
    Date: 7 June 2010 (Monday)

Cheers!
    QM
    “If you want to get to the castle, you’ve got to swim the moat.” Richard Jenkins in Eat Pray Love

lukabella is offline Registered User
    Sounds like a great idea! Let's start getting a count of who else can make it.

Please respond to this thread if you can make it for lunch next Monday (details above), so I know how big a table to book.

TheQuasimother is offline Registered User
    Hi Lukabella

I've started a new thread as it's Wednesday and might get the attention of the ladies in our group. Will also send out a mass email later today.

Lunch Meet (June) - Jul - Sept'10 Mums

Union Bar is pretty good about reservations. They'll even accept reservations at 11 on Monday.

Cheers!
    QM
    “If you want to get to the castle, you’ve got to swim the moat.” Richard Jenkins in Eat Pray Love