Playgroup leader needed!
- 06-01-2010, 07:40 PM #1
Playgroup leader needed!
We are a fast-growing small playgroup centre located just 10 minutes walk from Tsing Yi, in a new village house.
We offer playgroup classes for babies and children from 10m-5 years as well as phonics & conversation classes for older children. We are expanding our schedule of classes in September/October and so are looking for the right person to join our small group of friendly staff. This is currently offered as a part-time postion, so is suitable for mothers wanting to get back into the workforce.
The right candidate MUST meet the following requirements:
1) have the LEGAL right to work in HK (PR or dependent visas are ok)
2) be a NATIVE-English speaker. North American accents preferred, but would consider British/Australian/New Zealand, too.
3) be at a minimum, University educated.
4) be fun and enthusiastic.
5) enjoy "getting down and dirty" with the kids!
6) not be afraid of making a fool of oneself in front of the kids & parents.
7) have some experience with children, either your own or as a playgroup teacher.
8) be available to work occasional Saturdays (on a rotating basis).
If you think you fit the criteria, please send your CV to [email protected].
We are willing to train the right candidate, but unfortunately cannot sponsor visas.
For more information about us, please visit our website: Home
- 06-01-2010, 08:26 PM #2
Sorry, forgot to say that the start date would be August 1 at the latest in order to have a month of training before starting to lead your own classes.
- 06-01-2010, 08:28 PM #3
If you ever moved to another location closer to this side (or even TKO side), I'd so apply... Keep me in mind when you're expanding ;)
- 06-01-2010, 10:39 PM #4
Thanks, Nicole! I will... Expansion IS being thought of... just need the $$$! LOL! TKO is one of the locations in which I'm interested...
If you know of anyone, please pass on the info.
- 10-16-2014, 09:35 AM #5Registered User
- Join Date
- Feb 2014
Did you ever make it to TKO? Just moved here and looking for a centre like yours.
Sent from my iPhone using GeoClicks
- By spockey in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 19Last Post: 11-08-2010, 02:07 PM
- By soon2bmom in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-31-2009, 01:50 PM
- By dhirsh in forum Baby's HealthReplies: 8Last Post: 11-21-2008, 04:59 PM
- By joris in forum PlaygroupsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-31-2007, 06:57 PM
- By Leeah's mom in forum Sleep and your BabyReplies: 3Last Post: 05-13-2007, 10:16 PM