- 06-05-2010, 09:49 AM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Apr 2010
- hong kong
i bought some fenugreek yesterday to help increase my milk supply, it is seed like, how do i use it?
make tea with it etc and what dosage should i take?
- 06-05-2010, 10:28 AM #2
mmm not sure, I bought Fenugreek tea bags and also took it in tablet form. Not sure what to do with the seeds. sorry
- 06-05-2010, 10:44 AM #3
I bought the leaves and would add it fish dishes. I think with the seeds you can boil them or soak overnight/ strain and drink. Search the net for recipes. We use Fenugreek in Indian cooking and its called Methi.
- 06-10-2010, 02:56 PM #4Registered User
- Join Date
- Jan 2009
you can put few seeds in hot oil, let it go dark brown and add chopped onions and garlic and fry your veggies in it like choi sum - add a bit of salt to taste.
- By crystal88 in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 5Last Post: 05-07-2009, 09:58 PM
- By crystal88 in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 6Last Post: 03-18-2009, 06:26 PM
- By Buckeroo in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 5Last Post: 03-10-2008, 01:30 PM
- By yltam in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 2Last Post: 04-19-2004, 01:02 PM
- By stephchoy in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 6Last Post: 04-23-2003, 09:30 PM