Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Smart Trike All-in-One

mcdill is offline Registered User

Smart Trike All-in-One

Does anyone know where to get this in Hong Kong (the one that can be used from 6 months onwards)?
    I tried Mothercare, ELC, Bumps to Babes, Toys R Us, Imagical but they don't stock it.

nicolejoy is offline Registered User
    I got ours from Bumps to Babes in Central last October or so (Pedder St where they have the ELC centre) - but I recently saw it in Mothercare in Lee Gardens - at Mothercare they had the pink one, not sure about the unisex/boys colours but they definitely had the girly one only a few weeks ago...

Although the one that I'm talking about product is from 10 months old, according to their website...

mcdill is offline Registered User
    Thanks Nicole, I managed to go to Mothercare in Lee Gardens this weekend. They had the display model but no more stock, and said they were not taking customer orders for the time being.

nicolejoy is offline Registered User
    Oh think I saw in the Toys r Us catalogue recently that they're going to be getting the SmartTrike in soon - I can't remember the date it said but it was in a recent catalogue... I don't think that they have them in stock yet but probably they might be able to hold one for you... I remembered this thread when I saw the catalogue... I tried searching on the Toys R Us webpage for more info but couldn't find anything - sorry!!

PurpleFlower is offline Registered User
    The Toys R Us catalogue said they were going to have them in May (I seem to remember).... When I asked a few weeks ago (early June) they said they haven't got them yet and don't know when they were going to get them. We ended up getting ours from the UK and got my MIL to bring it over for us! ;P