Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Kids facilities at Bel-Air

excited! is offline Registered User

Kids facilities at Bel-Air

Hi there

Am looking at moving to Bel-air, I have been told that there are 2 clubhouses- 'Bay' and 'Peak.'

Can anyone tell me what facilities are available at both, and which one has the kids facilities/classes? How far are they apart?

sophwillsmum is offline Registered User
    Bel air, Cyberport.
    That's right there are 2 clubhouses basically one at each end of Bel-Air. You can walk from one to the other and will pass the two outdoor swimming pools and a number of smaller outdoor playgrounds in between. We use both occasionally but mostly people tend to use the one which is closest to their house.The one in the Bay wing where we live is bigger and has additional facilities such as tennis courts, basketball/badminton courts, a cinema, hair salon, karaoke rooms, computer room etc. Also the gym and kids indoor playrooms are much bigger. The flow of the clubhouse also works better in my opinion as the club opens directly on to a grassed area with bike track so the kids can run in and out(depending on their age) and you can see them while you are dining in the restaurant. The Bay wing also has Kids gallery which I think is what you mean. Both phases have indoor pools and also do kids dance classes, martial arts and also pilates etc.Also the Bay wing9known as Residence Bel-Air or phase 1 and 2) are closer to the waterfront park and also to the cyberport shops if you like to walk down.

Good luck, it is a bit overwhelming at first as the development is so huge. Once you get settled you will love it though. it is very social and a great place to make friends.It is also very convenient to Central.I can actually drive to IFC quicker than my friends who live in the mid- levels as the flyover is so quick!We are in our 4th year here and have two kids 9 and 6. We all just love it!