Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Yong family moving to HK

geoyoungdaddy is offline Registered User
    Thanks everyone!

Laguna Verde it is! I guess 1200-1300 (3 bedroom) for 25-26K will be available! Now it is better to concentrate on kindergarten at that area! Anyone experienced? We should move in Oct.-Nov. and I am not sure if most of kindergartens will take our son at that time...

Which kindergartens are the best at that area and what should we do to make it happen?

Thnx again everyone!

TTong is offline Registered User
    Hope you'll be very happy here! I know when we were looking Anfield had no problem with spaces....its in Laguna Verde Complex so its very handy come rain or shine. As I have been asking other mums for a while it does seem to have a good reputation. The other option we looked at was sending her to the Chinese Kindergarten also on site. Still pondering over it. Really. We are having such a good time here. She is 3 and knows her numbers, colours, alphabet & animals etc So she wouldn't really need to go to school/ kindergarten to learn in English. We do art at home, paint, playdoh, cards, draw etc She just needs to be around other kids her age and maybe learn some Cantonese. We meet other kids in the clubhouse playroom in the mornings. Same friends come each day so that's good for them. We would go to the indoor or outdoor pools in the afternoon and sometimes the park downstairs in the evenings. I have to say the clubhouse here is very good. I think. Facility wise there's Tennis court, Basketball, Golf driving range, area for private BBQ, gymn, indoor/outdoor pools, billiard room, american pool, squash, table tennis, dancing room, sauna, steam room, library and not forgetting PLAYROOM! Oh and a Karaoke Room if that floats your boat. Mobile libarary and mobile family planning come each week too. Sorry to be so long but I found the Clubhouse list a s i was looking for Anfield File..........(Their email Anfield International Kindergarten Incase you want to look at it. ) Kindergarten can be sorted once you move. For now try and enjoy some sights of Shanghai before you leave. Good Luck.

geoyoungdaddy is offline Registered User
    TTong!

Thank you so much!! You're just making us so confident about everything!

Thank you everyone! Really helped a lot! I will write about the result and status when we move!

My warmest regards to everybody!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345