- 06-11-2010, 11:58 AM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Jun 2010
I am to be sent to HK soon to open an office for our company there. I am just thinking what would be easier, to open a Co., or just make a Rep.office. They say RO is very easy and fast to register and this could be a good reason to get the working visa...
Anyone had the same situation before? I do not have any other ways to get the working visa, and still we'll be opening the office there anyway, so ..
Thanx a lot!
- 06-11-2010, 12:14 PM #2
- By beckymaky in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-17-2009, 11:49 AM
- By sherwes in forum Everything ElseReplies: 16Last Post: 12-10-2008, 07:49 PM
- By nataliekaye in forum Everything ElseReplies: 6Last Post: 04-17-2008, 10:33 AM
- By MeowMeow in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 4Last Post: 03-05-2008, 08:55 AM
- By Prego1 in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 04-02-2005, 09:53 PM