Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

jamu massage post natal home based

azure is offline Registered User

jamu massage post natal home based

hi all

just wondering if anyone is interested to share cost of flight (hk-sg) & hotel for a singapore based experienced Malay lady who will be in town to do post natal jamu massage. expected date of arrival 15 sep for max 1 wk.

previously i've used her service to slim down my tummy after my 1st birth & also to remove the "wind" as she used herbal remedy as well as freshly grinded ginger which is quite good.

As i've moved to HK recently and wanted to engage her service, she would like to know if there is anyone else interested in such massage from HK.

From her advice, if you are going thru natural birth, the massage can be done as soon as possible for best effect. For C section, then 1mth after but for both cases, the massage will not have the good slimming tummy effect if its conducted after 3mths.

She does the massage at ur home, costwise she expects 580hkd/ sgd 100 per hr. Nevertheless, she does all others stuff too which is ear candling etc.. This time round, she thought of staying in a hotel rather than my place so that she can take ladies who prefer not home based service & she has more pirvacy.

For the cost wise, if interested pls pm me for her email for her exact pricing on others but pls note that i myself only tried her traditional jamu massage for sliming so i can't comment on her on other massage / spa services.

Do let me know soon!! thanks.

louisouis is offline Registered User

hi

i will be interested, hopefully my c-section will be on schedule around mid-late august, so her timing may be good for me.

Pekkie is offline Registered User

Hi, I'm interested as well but I'll only be due end of October and am planning for natural birth. I wonder if the timing works out, if not, if there's any mummies who is due around end October may want to consider having her over around that time?

Azure, do you know how many massages she would recommend eg everyday for 1 week or 2-3 times etc?

azure is offline Registered User

hi louisouis - shall i put you as tentative? also do i consider you only for the jamu tummy massage & wrap (the same one that i'm doing) cos if you want other services, perhaps its better to email her directly for the cost

hi Pekkie, so far i've heard from my friends who had done the massage is 1 time a day for a week cos its already quite sufficient cos if you are breastfeeding, she also incorporate some soothing technique for breast massage to help with better milk flow/ pain on the breast - personally i've done that in my experience with her - its lumped into the tummy massage & before the ginger wrap - she used hot stones
    hope this helps.

lisalim is offline Registered User

Hi azure,

I'm Singaporean too, now in HK, and thinking about doing post-partum jamu massage -- which seems to be unavailable in HK :( -- and am interested in your offer. My C-section is scheduled for 18 Sept, so 1 month after makes it 18 Oct, so maybe that doesn't work for the timing; maybe I'd fit better with the end of Oct EDD people like Pekkie?

Lisa

ccatjs is offline Banned

Hi

I m giving birth very soon and was thinking of having a jamu too but to pay for the air ticket n hotel comes up to kinda costly. I spoke to a Indonesian friend who runs a maid agency. Apparently she can provide such service and cost less than 200 each time n we dun have to worry abt accommodation n ticket. Anyway that's just for yr infor.

louisouis is offline Registered User

hi can i also get some info about this maid agency?

lg969 is offline Registered User

hi there

i don't mind joining in too. baby will be born around end october!

Pekkie, maybe we can do this together?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast