Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sling recommendations

FutureHKmom is offline Registered User

Sling recommendations

I'm looking into buying a sling for my second baby who is due in a few months. Not looking for a carrier like the Baby Bjorn or the Ergo (as I have both and want to try a sling). I know LLL sells the Maya wrap and slingling and a friend of mine uses a sling from Eugene Club whose brand is Jellybean. Does anyone have recommendations for a good sling? Thanks!

Gataloca is offline Registered User

Baby Outlet has a big variety of baby sling.
    BABY OUTLET - Products [Sling Carrier]

Don't know if they are good or not. Actually I DIY a baby pouch for my baby (due next month).... I guess most baby slings are basically the same, provided that it is the right size (for pouch) and the fabric is strong and breathable (specially for Summer).

LLL_Therese is offline Registered User

FutureHKmom - We definitely recommend the Maya Wrap and Slingling because they're lightweight, breatheable and easy to use! If you're interested, check them out on our website at LLL-HK Items for Sale
    They are also available at all our meetings but do call the number posted for each meeting to find out what colors/sizes are in stock if you're interested in trying on out. Our meeting at the Helena May always has them available - next one is Wednesday July 14th at 9:30am. We would love for you to attend our meeting (all meetings are free) but if you can't stay, then come at the beginning or at the end (around 11am) and we can always show you how the slings work!

bridiemexico is offline Registered User

The sleepywrap is great. The material is really comfy and you can use it for breast feeding as well. If you look on their website you can see where to get it in hong kong Baby Wrap - Baby Carrier | Sleepy Wrap
    it's really good for baby wearing

FutureHKmom is offline Registered User

Therese - Would you recommend the Maya or the Slingling and why?

Bridiemexico - Until how old can you use the sleepy wrap?

LeahH is offline Registered User
    Moms in Mind: Buy Baby Sarong Carriers

I like these, great colours and fabrics. Excellent for when bub is young but I also found them very handy for when they were toddlers.

banane76 is offline Registered User

Love the sleepywrap and Annerley also sells slings as well. I've seen the maya wrap as well and looks comfy while the baby is still not too heavy. We like the sleepywrap because it goes on both shoulders and baby is really comfy in it and you can use from newborn. You can get it from Kathy Kitzis. She's a massage therapist that sells some maternity and baby things. Her clinic is in Central on Wyndham st.

bridiemexico is offline Registered User

Hi Futurehk mom
    The sleepy wrap is tested up to about 20kgs. I have put a 2 yr old in it and worn it on the back. It really versatile for all ages, esp new born.
    Hope this helps

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast