Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

In the night garden cake

snagito is offline Registered User

In the night garden cake

Hi! Wondering if anyone has seen any In the Night Garden (ITNG) stuff for a birthday cake - my daughter loves all the characters specially Upsy Daisy but I can't find anything - Am thinking of one of those icing sheet things that you put on top? Or little figures or even stickers that I could do toothpicks on cupcakes with would do... Please let me know if you've seen any ITNG merchandise anywhere - thanks!

ValerieCK is offline Registered User

Aava.Wong is offline Registered User
    hiya! i recently got a teletubbies cake (3 tier) made for my 1 year old bubba and i was a bit hesitant at first coz the pics of the teletubbies cake didn't look that good but sab&her sis did a great job on the cake. i was overly-impressed with their design of the cake and the little edible models of the 4 teletubbies - she even added the vacuum and their fav things by their side.

please pm me if you would like her contact details.

Nashua852 is offline Registered User
    Yuen Long, Hong Kong
    I cant remember if it was cakealicious or complete deelite which did a fabulous ITNG cake for a birthday we were at last year. Makka Pakka and the garden. Its not on cakealicious's site but we've had a great experience with them. We sent them a pic of our son's favourite cuddly toy and they were able to draw him out on a big number one for his 1st birthday. Thinking of doing the same for my daughter's 1st. Have fun!
    Proud Mama to Kian Danyaal 08.12.2007 & Adara Michelle 10.10.2009