Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Recommendations for pest control

crystal88 is offline Registered User
    hi kellyst,

pls let me know how it goes, is it really effective? i tried fumigator in all the rooms and kitchen, but that night, there were still cockroaches.

610 is good enough, i think i spent almost that amount with the insecticides that i've bought.

kellyst is offline Registered User
    Hi.. sorry, meant to report back... I had Truly Care came. they said 2 or 3 will come, but only 1 person, the guy on the website (i think he's the owner). but anyways, he just had my helper open all the drawers and started spraying everywhere... he didn't even said anything, just came in, gave me the invoice and said, "can we start spraying now".. haha, i found that kind of funny. but anyways, i *think* i saw a tiny tiny ant in the drawer the day after, but no sure if i saw wrong. otherwise, everything seems ok, no smell, no nothing. he told helper to not clean for 2-3 hours after wards. I didn't have a bad pest problem so i guess need a bit more time to confirm how effective. BUT they do guarantee, so if you have problems afterwards, i think they'll come back to do it for free. so my conclusion, worth the try, i might buy the 3 time package if it proves well for next month or 2.

crystal88 is offline Registered User
    thanks kellyst, you didn't have to remove the food stuff in the kitchen, he just sprayed on it? did he spray the whole house?

no, didn't have to remove the stuff. which was the case for my previous provider as well, so that wasn't new to me. they did spray the whole house, with drawers open, i think he got into each of the drawers as well. but my helper just stayed behind, i wasn't in the house when he was doing it..

hi all... more update. found another cockroach running around on my husbands shirt.. WHILE my helper was ironing, didn't know where that came from, but not too happy with it obviously. so will call Truly Care on Monday to see what they say...

sorry need to update. just called Truly Care. they say me seeing 1 or 2 might still be normal, as they might have come in from places, but if there is a persistent problem, then I should consider doing a contract based (buy a few times services). coz my one time service last time was not guaranteed.. i was like huh? if I still have problems, and i have to pay for you multiple times to come back, doesn't that mean the pesticides are not working?

we got rid of all the insects last time my provide came one time, at least for a month or 2. ok, I agree 1 or 2 might be a coincidence, but why would I still use them if i keep having persistent problem. so they seem to be priced cheaper, but effect seems to be comparable to the price. I'll hold out for another month or so to see what happens. We don't have a huge cockcroach/insect problem, so it's really difficult to tell what's working and what's not, but one or two here and there is really annoying.

RSK
    RSK is offline Registered User
    Kellyst, are still satisfied with Truly Care? Was considering calling them in a couple of days.

sunrays is offline Registered User
    I can recommend Pest Guy. They fumigate the house, kills everything and it lasts for ages....occasionally find a dead cockroach in the morning. Products are safe with babies, kids and they do hospitals etc. Find service great and they have English speaking staff, ask for Aziz. We have village house with garden and they charged $600. They do packages too. Can call them on 2321 5222 www.pestguy.com.hk

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast