Too late for Mandarin kindergarten this fall?
- 06-29-2010, 04:24 PM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Oct 2008
- Happy Valley
We are non chinese family (both parents english speaking) and we put our 3 kids thru Cantonese kindergarten, followed by Kiangsu primary and slowly transitioning to English secondary school. Your kids will come out trilingual and will be able to join almost any activity in Hong Kong. You will also save a ton of money as swimming lessons (and many other activities) in Cantonese work out a lot cheaper than trying to find english only activities.
- By new in town in forum EducationReplies: 5Last Post: 03-31-2010, 09:26 PM
- By natalie8 in forum EducationReplies: 2Last Post: 04-03-2009, 10:15 AM
- By jaetee in forum EducationReplies: 4Last Post: 01-26-2009, 06:27 PM
- By the-copy-guy in forum Parenting - Toddlers and PreschoolersReplies: 1Last Post: 02-01-2007, 02:46 PM
- By Babar in forum EducationReplies: 5Last Post: 08-28-2006, 05:39 PM