Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Anyone has tried Terreform Plus confinement food?

Pekkie is offline Registered User

Anyone has tried Terreform Plus confinement food?

Hi, would like to hear from those who have tried their service on whether it is worth the money and how good the food is? Which package worthwhile etc. Any other comments welcome. Thanks in advance.

ccatjs is offline Banned
    I tried it and I am telling you is not worth it. The chicken were not fresh n when I asked them they still claimed that it was fresh chicken. I will not take them for that kind of money.

Hi ccatjs, thanks for your reply. I understand they also have the DIY package. Do you have idea on that as well?

City Jammer is offline Registered User
    I'm taking their food right now. Have to say that their breakfast is not worth the money. However, I can't complain about their portions, which are generous. Lunches and dinners are not bad, soups are good and desserts are not bad either. I met with their Chinese doctor before starting their meals and they were suppose to tailor-make the meals according to my needs. I have to say that I wasn't impressed with their Chinese doctor at all and I'm sure I have my meals just like everyone else. I'm not suppose to have fish yet for a while but fish was included in my meals anyway. They are okay if you can't hire a confinement lady in time.

crystal88 is offline Registered User
    I tried it twice and i would say it's worth it, as i don't have my family here to cook confinement food. I don't like to hire a confinement nanny. Their food is convenient, portion is big, healthy soup, great tea, different everyday. I don't have to worry what to eat for 30 days.

If you don't like the menu for next week, you can call and ask to be changed. They give you the menu in advance.

But yes, after 2 weeks, the taste seems all the same. Agree too that the chinese doctor is just for "props", i'm sure all the food are cook the same way and not individually.

I got the 2nd to the bottom package.

Hi CityJammer, crystal88, thanks for your reply too.

So now I know it's not worth having the breakfast (I was thinking not to have it too as I have to bring tomorrow's breakfast a day before)

I also wonder how is the quality and portion of the caterpillar fungus and bird nest given? As the price difference for those package is rather huge. Would like to know if it's worth the while getting it from them as opposed to buying it on our own.

Like you ladies, I don't fancy a confinement lady too.

City Jammer is offline Registered User
    I ordered the third bottom package, $7,300 for 20 days. Not sure about the bird nest and abalone, which I think is included in the most expensive package. Frankly, if you want to eat bird's nest, it's probably better that you make it yourself. The soups are really made with all the good stuff though. Breakfast was just congee everyday, with bits of ingredients like red dates or scallops included. Seriously, you can eat better breakfast if you make your own.

louisouis is offline Registered User
    I will be subcribing to their service for the 2nd time this august. For the first time, I had the cook it yourself menu, which is quite difficult, as the recipes ask for some minute quantities of herbs which are difficult to buy andmakes no sense to buy more when it does not appear in the menu again. I will be subscribing to the food delivery service this time and will have the basic package and make have my in-law make the tonics... this way you can ensure the quality and quantity of the tonics, their doctor can provide advice about the sorts of tonics that you should be consuming. This service is quite good, convenient and less hassle in the house, as my mother, mother-in -law and my maid will be over to help me I think it will be ideal to have one less 'woman' in the house giving everyone 'advice', peace and quiet in the house is what I strive for! Anyway, it also depends on whether you will have natural of c-section, tonic consumption should be limited within the first 2 weeks if you have a c-section.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast