Going unaccompanied to school, any suggestions?
- 07-03-2010, 02:34 PM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Jun 2008
- Pokfulam Hong Kong
If your daughter does cry next week, she is still a good girl.
I know exactly what you are saying, but a few tears are normal, especially at 2.4.
You've prepared her really well, she is settled and happy in her new school, you've done all you can. If she does get a little weepy, get her the scooter anyway!
- 07-03-2010, 07:33 PM #10
yes, crying is totally normal and to be expected. just because she cries doesn't make her a "bad" girl... it's just nicer for her if she doesn't cry.
as a matter of fact, i wouldn't even mention crying to her... kind of like putting an idea in her head...
- By starbucks2 in forum EducationReplies: 17Last Post: 05-16-2010, 11:36 PM
- By hannah.e.law in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 02-26-2009, 08:35 PM
- By Geo in forum EducationReplies: 6Last Post: 04-17-2008, 11:59 AM
- By KatBoo in forum EducationReplies: 5Last Post: 03-15-2007, 07:37 PM
- By shaz in forum EducationReplies: 2Last Post: 07-11-2005, 09:38 AM