Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

successed at 2 time cycle with egg donor in Thai

evasin27 is offline Registered User

successed at 2 time cycle with egg donor in Thai

Hi everyone,

Here i would like to share my happiness with you.

i am a woman from hk, now are living in Italy, i am pregnant 5 week now, with my second time cycle ivf with egg donor in Thailand with dr. wiwat.

I started using Dr Wiwat this year in March and June, Previously I had hight FSH 35 so i stop my ivf treatments in Italy. because they think probably i won't have own egg ans didn't want to waste the medical.

Lucky & frankly, we are pleasantly surprised by Dr Wiwat & his team's professional knowledge and equipment. we ended up transferring 2 good embryos. What I was most impressed with was how they looked after me before, during & after the transfer. They turned out good and before the procedure they showed us photos of them. In fact, they emailed us photos of the embryos on Days 3 & 5. The transfer was quick & easy, and then I was put in a room to rest for 1 hours. We were also given a few types of medication to support the implantation. It was a good confidence boost.

All in all, I was happy with Dr Wiwat's service and will go back to him do my second baby...^-*

His whole team to me was very warm, human and caring. I was certainly not treated like a number like I was with Italy ivf.

And just want to let everyone know that, positive thinking is very important if you want to succeed.
    Keep all the negative thought in mind and always think of other route just doesn't help.

Wish all of you best of luck.

paradisebaby is offline Registered User
    Hi Eva,
    Thanks for sharing your experience with Dr Wiwat. You must be busy with your new born now. I just wanted to know how much they charge you and how long did u stay in Thailand? Do u mind if i ask you, how old are you?

Thank you.