must vent (unsalted butter again)
- 07-10-2010, 06:12 PM #25
Hi Solidstars. I went today to my antenatal appointment, and at the clinic, I checked on some of the baby magazines. I noticed that on the June and July issues of Baby Mo magazine(Baby-Mo.HK) they have some baby recipes which contain butter or cheese. As this is a chinese magazine, you may show that to your husband.
- 07-12-2010, 01:13 AM #26
thanks gataloca i will go and get a copy of the july baby mo then and show him!
- 07-12-2010, 01:30 PM #27Registered User
- Join Date
- Dec 2008
- Gold Coast
If I were in your situation I think I would be showing him more than a magazine.... I'd be showing him the door! I would suggest that maybe since he is currently not working you could book an appointment with the paediatritian (local one if it would put his mind at ease more!) and have him/her explain the benefits of dairy products to growing children.
- By solidstars in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 44Last Post: 05-20-2010, 11:04 AM
- By W2BMOM in forum Baby TalkReplies: 14Last Post: 05-30-2009, 06:28 PM
- By isaboo in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 14Last Post: 02-06-2009, 10:01 PM
- By shaanmom in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 6Last Post: 09-27-2007, 05:38 PM
- By josoo in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 19Last Post: 05-22-2007, 11:07 PM