Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By AussieMum

Pediatrician referral

bagel is offline Registered User
    Siu Lam, NT

Pediatrician referral

We just moved to HK and I need a pediatrician referral. My toddler is 1.5 years old and we live in Siu Lam, New Territories near Gold Coast/Tuen Mun. I am happy to travel if necessary to Central to see a pediatrician.

Many thanks!

Sleuth is offline Registered User
    Fo Tan
    We use Dr. Lauren Bramley's office in Pacific House (Queen's Road and Zetland in Central).

AussieMum is offline Registered User
    I have seen many Pediatricians around Central (probably around 10) but to be honest there is only a small handful I would use. Firstly, our first choice and who we see 99% of the time is Dr Mark Chan at Children at 818. I have two children and with school and extra curricular activities they are forever sick so we are there regularly and he gives me a lot of confidence in his ability. My son also had a short time in hospital recently and he was fantastic through the whole process with his 2 visits a day there.

consultations cost $1000, plus medication/tests etc.

Two other doctors who I have had good experiences with is Dr Rulin Fuong (we don't see her though as she is REALLY hard to get in to see) at Central Health and also Dr Richard Chiu in Melbourne Plaza, Central (he has done some visits to us in hospital as a resident Pediatrician and seemed very thorough).

Good luck, hopefully though you can find someone a little more local though!
    JSt likes this.