- 07-10-2010, 10:04 AM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Jul 2010
- New York
I am in the process of moving my 2 labs from NYC to HK. I have educated myself with the process/required documents already. Have not decided whether to outsource or do it myself yet. Please let me know if you have had a good experience with a pet relocation company. Has anybody used a company called "International Pet Travel"? Also, any service hotel that would permit dogs (lab size dogs)?
- 07-10-2010, 10:32 AM #2
- 07-10-2010, 08:21 PM #3
GEORGE at international pet travel is FANTASTIC! we run a boarding business from our home for dogs and so have dealings with George on a regular basis. he knows his stuff and LOVES dogs. you can't go wrong with him!
- By mummybee in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 16Last Post: 08-01-2012, 02:37 PM
- By jaetee in forum Everything ElseReplies: 1Last Post: 02-13-2009, 09:53 PM
- By NAC in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 1Last Post: 09-07-2008, 08:34 AM
- By Kylie in forum Moving ForumsReplies: 3Last Post: 06-03-2006, 10:02 PM
- By Cyndi in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 5Last Post: 07-24-2003, 10:38 AM