Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Dr.Alex Doo, Grace Cheung, Macor Wan reviews

matemate is offline Registered User
    Hong Kong
    dingdongding (funny name by the way), it's canossa

any tips/comments/suggestions please let me know. unfortuately we missed the registration for matilda (tick on my checklist for number two) and had to go with what we had. we didn't have a chance to visit the birthing room yet, so i don't even know what equipment they do or do not have...
    Last edited by matemate; 07-14-2010 at 01:47 PM.

elle is offline Registered User
    hk south side
    It depends. If you have a 'normal' pregnancy and are in the public system, there are no more than 2-3. If you go private, some (actually many) doctors do a scan at each appointment. You can ask to not do a scan each time if you would prefer. Some private docs will be okay with this, some won't.

mela is offline Registered User
    Hong Kong
    Dr Doo doesn't deliver at Canossa - you need to check who does first - it will make your decision easier.

I had dr Doo and agree with all the above for the future reference:)

Good luck

sblossom is offline Registered User
    Hi, I'm currently in my 26th week and switched from another female OB to grace at wk 16 or so. And came recmd from 2 other women from my office. Personally I thk she is ok, nice woman, but I thk the practice is not as through as the other dr. I saw before grace. Grace's nurses don't track ur weight gain, which is odd considering that is an important piece of info in case of later complications. Her visits always last abt 10 mins or so, include a scan done by grace. She does have a package but since I came to her later, I am just paying per visit, include scan is 900 hkd.
    She only delivers at Matilda, to be honest we are wautlisyed there, but since I don't feel a complete attachment to grace, we may opt out for the public system later on. We'll see.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12