Where to give birth in HK?
- 07-20-2010, 01:45 PM #17Registered User
- Join Date
- Aug 2007
I delivered with Dr Patrick Chan at Matilda and absolutely LOVE him. I've recommended him to at least 3 other friends who will also be delivering with him. I really can't say enough good things about him and would absolutely deliver with him again if I were to get pregnant again. Unfortunately he doesn't off any maternity package deals but it seems like he's cheaper than Sally Ferguson. I had a scheduled c-section staying in a private room (5 day stay) and the total cost came out to be around 120K HKD (including Paediatrician cost). So if you are going to give natural birth, the cost would come down quite a bit. Antenatal visits ranged from 850-1200 depending if there were any additional tests performed and also included an ultra-sound.
- By ania79 in forum Babies Born in 2009Replies: 12Last Post: 04-13-2012, 03:06 PM
- By Nela in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 18Last Post: 07-27-2009, 11:30 AM
- By beautifulday in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 16Last Post: 11-13-2007, 07:15 AM
- By 0ze_Kid in forum Moving ForumsReplies: 5Last Post: 08-12-2006, 12:04 PM
- By airay in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 15Last Post: 02-17-2005, 10:53 PM