Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

daycare/preschool for 1 month

kenneththo is offline Registered User

daycare/preschool for 1 month

hi all,
    I am visiting to HK for a business trip for about 6 weeks and I am bringing my family including my 3 years old. Is there any day care or preschool available for short term ? If not, what are the alternative?

thanks, ken

geomum is offline Registered User

Depends when you are coming here, some schools are doing summer courses where you can enroll your son for 2 or more weeks. But otherwise I am sure all schools require at least a month's fee as deposit and a month's notice to take you child out. Alternatively you could try calling a few schools around the area you would be living in to see of they would make an exception and enroll your son for 6 weeks. The same goes for daycare.

carang is offline Registered User

kenneth, depending on where you are staying, my playgroup takes children for set periods of time if that is what you need.

we do NOT ask for deposit, nor do we ask for one month's notice, especially if we know from the beginning your child will only be here for a set period of time.

we have some classes that require someone to accompany your child, but if your child is 3, we may also be able to offer a "kindie" class that is unaccompanied, twice per week.

if you are interested, we are Home

rani, if this is inappropriate, please let me know and i'll send him infor in a PM. i don't normally do on the site, as you know so just let me know if it's not allowed.