What do you feed a 16 month old...
- 07-22-2010, 09:07 AM #17Registered User
- Join Date
- Sep 2008
- Hong Kong
Just adding on to what nicolejoy said for baffelly:
1. my son has dinner at 7, while we usually have it at 8-8:30. dinner is ready before 7 and we warm it for us or just make some lat min additions.
2. my son has 8 teeth... and he has everything. he was having most things even when he did not have teeth. they can chew perfectly well with their jaws.
3. if your son doesnt like spice he would let you know. spice is quite subjective anyways - i get teary eyed eating at one of my freind's place but her 1 year old daughter enjoys the same food. :)
- By FutureHKmom in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 18Last Post: 03-07-2010, 06:34 PM
- By Sedenya in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 12Last Post: 11-16-2009, 02:20 PM
- By sherwes in forum Sleep and your BabyReplies: 2Last Post: 10-23-2009, 10:23 PM
- By ctrbabe1 in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 4Last Post: 09-30-2007, 01:27 PM
- By cyberyoda in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 7Last Post: 03-29-2007, 07:46 AM