Drawing class for 3 years old
- 07-28-2010, 12:11 AM #9
yes, 3 is a GREAT age for doing crafts, finger painting, stamping etc.
i guess when i hear "art class" and "draw", i'm getting a different picture in my head than what is being offered.
after all, how serious can it be if it is for a 3 year old, right?
- 07-28-2010, 09:32 AM #10Registered User
- Join Date
- Jul 2007
- Ap Lei Chau
My son is 2.8 and goes to KID A, it's a creative club in South Horizons in Ap Lei Chau. They have different plannings every week, and will do some drawing, collage, print making, painting, sculpture.... it's just a lot of fun and mess, but he loves it !
- By pandaclara in forum PlaygroupsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-11-2010, 11:52 AM
- By Arwen in forum EducationReplies: 0Last Post: 03-06-2009, 09:46 PM
- By melohk in forum PlaygroupsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-22-2007, 01:48 AM
- By Diby in forum EducationReplies: 5Last Post: 07-04-2006, 02:21 PM