Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Anybody up for dinner and drinks?

AmyH is offline Registered User

Anybody up for dinner and drinks?

Hi ladies!

Was just wondering if any of you mums would be interested in some dinner and drinks either next weekend or the weekend after? Am a stay at home mum with no helper so feeling the need for some "me" time.

I would be happy to book somewhere for us all to meet up. Just let me know if anybody is interested.

cheers!
    Amy

TTong is offline Registered User
    Hi Amy I just PM you.........there's a few weekend meets coming up.

Lisainhk is offline Registered User
    Count me in on the next one!

Lisa I will definitley count you in on next one. I cant wait for tonight should be fun. Its a bit of a geobaby/geoexpat combo but I havent been out on my own since before Jessica was born so am like a kid in a sweet shop! my husband is "babysitting" although I find it really funny when he calls it that because I didnt realise you can "babysit" your own kids!

OX Jess is offline Registered User
    Hi Amy, I'm interested but I have to ensure I am home well BEFORE 9pm to put my son to bed. He is having his peak time of 'separation anxiety' (wishfully hope it is the peak time but not just the beginning :))) and if I'm not at home to put him to bed he just cries until he's completely worn out. Last time he cried for 2.5 hours and finally slept but with tears all over his face (according to my husband!!!) I know there's no harm to leave a baby to cry but if I can avoid it I don't want to subject him to another 'crying night'... Please keep me informed of the arrangement and if the time is right I will join. :)

No problem at all. Your poor little boy, I am just picturing him with tears. My son went through that but it didnt last too long and now he is a real "daddy's boy!"
    I will definitely keep you informed about when the next one is. We were saying that we should do it about once a month. This time we went for dinner in McSorleys in Soho and then on to dusk til dawn in Wan Chai. It was fun but was very tired on Sunday! It was so good to be out and I am really looking forward to the next one.

TTong is offline Registered User
    So we didn't put you off? Glad to hear it! It was fun.....I liked the bands........AND THE COMPANY.........well how about the 21st Aug? or 4th Sept? (Choir meeting on 28th Aug)

I can do either of those dates as far as I know. Will just have to check that hubby can "babysit"!