Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Any suggestions for a playgroup/activities for a 6mth old in Hong Kong?

sharrie_t is offline Registered User

Hi ladies, I've just had a baby girl a month ago and would love to join in on playdates. We've just moved to HK 2 months ago and to Belcher's a month ago. I'm free most Monday, Wednesday and Friday mornings as my eldest daughter goes to nursery on those days. I'm happy to host the first playdate, next week perhaps :o)

Twoee is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by wenyihsu View Post
    I have found that the best activity to do with a young baby is Pekip. She runs her class out of Wanchai. The only thing is that her classes tend to fill up pretty quickly. You can sign up now for classes that start Sept.
    http://www.pekip.com.hk/about.html
    I agree that pekip is really brilliant. My son (& I) loved it and have signed up again for September. Cannot recommend it highly enough!
    We also did Music Together, but that is better when bub is about 8 months old.

Is Gymboree still operating? Tried calling them, but the number was dead. Anyone have any contact details?
    Thanks & Cheers, :)

starbucks2 is offline Registered User

Baby Buddies is good. There is one in Sheung Wan.

Twoee is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by Twoee View Post
    Is Gymboree still operating? Tried calling them, but the number was dead. Anyone have any contact details?
    Thanks & Cheers, :)
    Sorry, I meant Kindyroo / Gymbaroo.
    :)

VLH
    VLH is offline Registered User

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by sharrie_t View Post
    Hi ladies, I've just had a baby girl a month ago and would love to join in on playdates. We've just moved to HK 2 months ago and to Belcher's a month ago. I'm free most Monday, Wednesday and Friday mornings as my eldest daughter goes to nursery on those days. I'm happy to host the first playdate, next week perhaps :o)
    Hi Sharrie,

We had a coffee-meet a few days ago. I didn't get your message until now. I'm not sure of our next meeting but I will definitely let you know so you can join us as well. It would be great to balance things out with another baby girl :)
    Be in touch soon, take care

Vickie

sharrie_t is offline Registered User

Hi Vickie, it's a shame I missed the coffee-meet. Have you ladies thought of doing this as a weekly get together? I can host a playdate next week, Wed or Fri. I've lots of baby toys to keep babies occupied, just need to get them out of boxes and cleaned :o)
    Let me know soon. Would be great to meet other moms and share stories.

Sharrie

Dfox888 is offline Registered User

Hi,

I have just recently moved to Hong Kong from Australia and my 13 month old boy and I are looking for playdates. We are on Kowloon side but are willing to travel over to the island. Would love to join you all for a coffee if your free.

VLH
    VLH is offline Registered User

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Dfox888 View Post
    Hi,

I have just recently moved to Hong Kong from Australia and my 13 month old boy and I are looking for playdates. We are on Kowloon side but are willing to travel over to the island. Would love to join you all for a coffee if your free.
    Hi there,

I think we will be meeting up again soon (probably next week) so I will be sure to let you know and hopefully you can join in. It's always great to meet up with new people.

Talk again soon, Vickie

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast