Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Any suggestions for a playgroup/activities for a 6mth old in Hong Kong?

jewels is offline Registered User
    Hi Sharrie and Dfox888,

I've sent you guys a PM - We're meeting up again this Friday at my place (and prob the next week too as Vickie said). Let me know if you're interested!

Nayeli is offline Registered User
    Hi all,

We moved to HK a few months ago, my son Emiliano is 10 months old and we both love to meet some nice mums and babies.I'd love to meet you for coffee!

Nayeli

swwich is offline Registered User
    Hi Nayeli,

We are informally meeting up tomorrow afternoon. I'll private message you my contact. Please free to let us know if you are interested to join.

Sandra

steamedfish is offline Registered User
    you may also want to try Bambini Republic at TIn Hau. the students there tend to attend for a long period of time though so i'm not sure about openings. My 20 mth old has been attending the class for 8 months with pretty much the same bunch of kids. The atmosphere was really engaging and all the kids had fun learning through real bonding with teachers and other kids. It's an all english playgroup for one and a half hours.

The past two months I've also tried musikbox and my son enjoyed it too.

Since last month, I have also enrolled him in the Victoria playgroup but i thought the learning experience is not as good as bambini, the class was a lot more crowded and the teacher was not too enthusiastic in providing real guidance. It's a two hr classbut the period included lots of running around freely. Nonetheless, I still enrolled despite already knowing all that because they say if i enroll my boy in the playgroup then his chance for being accepted into their nursery program will be a lot higher. many nurseries and kindergartens are like this so so new parents to hk should pay attention!

cool is offline Banned
    when is next meet

cleoteq is offline Registered User
    Hi VLH, I have a 8 month old baby boy and recently just joined My Kiddly Gym in CWB. Before that i tried Bambini Republic. The environment is nice but there were doing story time and painting, which my boy just cannot sit and concentrate on. So we joined The Kiddy Gym so he can move around. I think he enjoys it a lot.
    Are u from also Canada? I was born in HK but raised in Canada, Toronto and just came back 3.5 yrs ago. Are u a full time mom?

cleoteq is offline Registered User

Red face

Hi VLH, I have a baby boy who's almost 9 months now. I took him to a place called Bambini Republic that's in the Tin Hau/CWB area. The environment is very nice and clean but they did story, music, and painting, which my baby can't seem to just sit still and do those stuff. So i took him to My Kiddly Gym. He likes it quite a lot cuz this place and let him move around and explore.

I also came back from Canada (Toronto) 3.5 years ago. What do they do for the PEKip class there? I"m interested too!

Twoee is offline Registered User
    [QUOTE=cleoteq;1029571. What do they do for the PEKip class there? I"m interested too![/QUOTE]

Hi there, best you can do is check out their website: http://www.pekip.com.hk/
    My bub has been going since he was six weeks old (he's now 10 months) and loves every session!
    Cheers, :)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast