About to give up on breastfeeding
- 07-30-2010, 11:43 PM #25
Yes, I am also doing that. My baby is taking a long 3 to 4 hour nap in the afternoon, so these days I have been pumping and saving this ebm for later. I still let him suck and suck before bed. I just top with the breast milk (or formula) if he is still hungry and refuse to suck. I think it would be ok to top him as I already got the estimulation from his sucking.
Also I will start pumping in the middle of the night, so to increase my supply. Hopefully this will work.
- By lucy0 in forum The Practical ParentReplies: 1Last Post: 04-29-2010, 03:02 PM
- By spsmok in forum Everything ElseReplies: 0Last Post: 11-18-2009, 02:46 PM
- By Nashua852 in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 10Last Post: 04-09-2008, 03:55 PM
- By mamaS in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 4Last Post: 10-14-2007, 09:05 PM
- By rani in forum Baby TalkReplies: 8Last Post: 05-23-2006, 11:59 AM