- 11-06-2010, 10:38 PM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Aug 2007
I am a western night doula, normally work shift from 9/10pm till 7am. I help with the routine. I am French and UK trained. I have been working in HK for the past 16 years and have lots of references. ( permanent ID so legally allowed to work).I have experience with single babies and twins.
If you need more info, please contact me at [email protected]
- 11-07-2010, 05:40 PM #10Registered User
- Join Date
- Dec 2009
- Hong Kong
Hi hknanny, can you PM me with your charges? Thanks.
- 11-08-2010, 09:14 AM #11
I am a specialist Maternity Nurse and Breastfeeding and Sleep Consultant. As a professional with over 28 years experience caring for single babies and twins, I work nights/days or 24 hours and would be very happy to meet with anyone to discuss their needs. I can provide top references from satisfied clients in Hong Kong and abroad. Please e-mail me for further details: [email protected].
To all those of you who are expecting babies, best of luck and enjoy every moment as it really is a wonderful time.
- 09-26-2011, 04:39 PM #12Registered User
- Join Date
- May 2011
- hong kong island
Hi, Can you pls. give me the contact details of the person you used or recommend. I need someone for my twins starting Dec 1 this year. Thanks
- 11-07-2011, 08:39 AM #13
If I can be of help in the future please do not hesitate to PM me. I am a qualified professional who has cared for over 1000 babies and i am passionate about my work with mothers and babies as a Maternity Nurse and Professional Sleep Consultant. Many Hong Kong parents and babies are now sleeping well at night having called me to sort out a few sleep concerns or just to have a stress free experience. i am sure they will testify for me if you wish.Professional Maternity Nurse, Breastfeeding & Sleep Consultant, Multiples & PND Carer
- 11-14-2011, 07:15 AM #14
Hi, Have you heard of In Safe Hands, run by Sue? Its an agency which provides European Night Nannies. They can probably help you. I sometimes work through this agency and it is very good.
tel 98203363.Professional Maternity Nurse, Breastfeeding & Sleep Consultant, Multiples & PND Carer
- By piper in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 09-30-2009, 01:04 PM
- By niahbear in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 12-13-2006, 11:15 AM
- By pinemarten in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 08-08-2006, 01:52 PM
- By mickywon in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 08-02-2006, 09:59 PM
- By gingerbik in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 4Last Post: 05-17-2005, 03:20 PM