- 08-06-2010, 12:17 AM #9Banned
- Join Date
- Aug 2010
- Hong Kong
I realised I have been giving bits and pieces of information.... I didn't want to bore everyone with a long story. Hope I can make it clearer this time...
To your questions...
- I attended the trial class and my helper attended the rest. She told me that my baby isn't happy plus I can tell from my baby's mood after the class. After a happy class, he would run and scream happily at home for the rest of the day, but after baby buddies class, he is more quiet. Also my helper is part of my family and I do trust her fully.
- just to be clear, my baby isn't happy after one month, and they INSISTED on my baby staying till END OF September. I of course as anyone would do, was trying to explain why they should be more flexible, but turned out they were rude and they lied, and I got angry and we argued. They asked me to take my baby out of the class instanly (yes I had to drive there instantly and picked up my baby in the middle of the class).... luckily me and my helper did our best to not let any of these happened in front of my baby.
- and now after we agreed my baby should not go to the class anymore (they said they wouldn't accept him anyway), I'm waiting for my deposit back -- but you're right. Deposit ISN'T the key here. The key is how they treated us when we tried to withdraw from the class
- 08-06-2010, 12:31 AM #10
i'm sorry that neither you nor your baby has enjoyed their class. i've only ever heard good things about baby buddies. i hope you can resolve this situation in a manner that everyone is happy with the outcome.
- 08-06-2010, 12:54 AM #11
I'm very surprised at this.
I am a HUGE baby buddies fan (Tuen Mun also) and had no problem getting my deposit back with my 1st and plan on enrolling my 2nd when my son goes to KG. I've also known the owner's to be wonderful people.
I too hope you resolve this situation soon and there is a happy outcome.Proud Mama to Kian Danyaal 08.12.2007 & Adara Michelle 10.10.2009
- 08-06-2010, 12:59 AM #12
Sorry forgot to add.. we were there from Tiny Tots to Step 2.
In every class you would find that some kids took longer than others to adjust to the new setting.. I remember a couple even crying for most of the 2 hours but sure enough settled before long. I really thought my son got a lot out of it and was able to try things I wouldn't have dreamed of letting him try at home.. some of which really helped encourage him development. Although even for him there were circle times where he just would not sit still, was aggravated he couldn't play when we were doing something else and would burn out sometimes if he got too much excitement. We left happy though.
I am so sorry your experience hasn't been that great!Proud Mama to Kian Danyaal 08.12.2007 & Adara Michelle 10.10.2009
- By loraine in forum EducationReplies: 3Last Post: 01-29-2010, 08:54 PM
- By graceinNP in forum EducationReplies: 2Last Post: 07-14-2007, 11:40 PM
- By mlam in forum PlaygroupsReplies: 7Last Post: 03-08-2007, 06:13 PM
- By mammalicious in forum PlaygroupsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-01-2006, 09:45 PM
- By Swoon in forum Everything ElseReplies: 2Last Post: 05-07-2004, 04:20 PM