Meals for helper
- 08-09-2010, 10:39 AM #17Registered User
- Join Date
- Jan 2010
- Hong Kong
ihave3cats, it's the law that says that she is entitled to 24h leave per week, not what you agree or not agree beforehand.
- 08-09-2010, 11:55 AM #18
the LAW says 24 hours, doesn't matter what you agree. if for any reason this were to go to the labour tribunal YOU would be in the wrong, not the helper if she claimed she wasn't getting her 24 hours off.
something to think about.
- By miao in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 1Last Post: 12-28-2009, 10:51 PM
- By e-mum in forum Parenting - Toddlers and PreschoolersReplies: 5Last Post: 03-11-2009, 02:23 PM
- By AG2007 in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 13Last Post: 02-08-2008, 08:05 AM
- By eplo19 in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 1Last Post: 02-07-2007, 09:51 AM
- By rani in forum News and IssuesReplies: 2Last Post: 10-28-2003, 06:55 PM