Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Looking for Playdates for my 13mth old boy (and myself!!)

Dfox888 is offline Registered User

Looking for Playdates for my 13mth old boy (and myself!!)

Hi,

We have just moved to Hong Kong from Australia and have sadly left our Mums and Bubs group behind. I am hoping to meet some new mums and bubs to set up playdates / coffee so that both my 13 month old son and I can meet some new people and get out of the house.

I found a group that met on Saturdays but as it is one of the only days I get to spend with my husband I would prefer weekday meet ups. We currently live in the Ho Man Tin are but will be moving to Sai Kung in March. I am willing to travel where ever for catch ups.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

AmyH is offline Registered User
    I have a 12 month old daughter and am free to meet up during the week (after 1st September) so will PM you my mobile number and we can arrange something. Welcome to HK!

Lisainhk is offline Registered User
    Hey I also have an almost 12 month old son and we are free during the week. I'll also PM you :)

poppchen is offline Registered User
    We just moved from US. Our daughter is 23 months old. We would love to meet new friends - during the week. I will PM you.

ls09 is offline Registered User
    We have just moved from Melbourne. I have an almost 12 month old daughter and a 3 year old son who will most likely start kinder soon. I have just joined this site and have no idea how to PM - but would love to meet up!

If you click on the persons name that you want to send a message to it will give a list including send private message and you can do it from there! We will definitely have to arrange something soon. My son is going back to school on 1st September so am free during the week then. we also have a group that meet every second saturday and we will be meeting up this coming Saturday so if you are free you are most welcome to join. LisainHK organises it but we have not set a venue yet for Saturday. It is usually in Elements at 2:30. the thread for this is my 7 mth old boy needs some friends (i think!).

ls09 is offline Registered User
    Thanks AmyH. I have just (yesterday) moved into our new place so everything is very chaotic! I don't think I'll make tomorrow but would love to join your saturday group in the future. I am also up for a mid week catch up come Sept.

No problem, I know the feeling when you just moved in - all the cleaning and unpacking can feel like a nightmare (especially with a little one to look after too!). We will arrange something for the first week in September. I will send you all a PM later in the week and we will see if we can arrange a time and date that suits everybody. Happy unpacking!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast