Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Any wanchai mums and babies our there?

Nayeli is offline Registered User
    Wan Chai

Any wanchai mums and babies our there?

Hi there,

We moved to HK a few months ago, we have a 10 month old boy, and in all honesty I've been pretty stressed trying to figure out how things work here, I have my baby at home he's too small for a playground, its too hot to go to the park there's playgroups, baby classes, music classes and I am lost.

It's tough to be mum for the first time and move to a new place where you don't know anyone, I's been difficult to meet new people, that includes other mothers!

Of course I want to plan a gymboree session for him but also would like to meet some other mums so our babies can play and we can talk about things in a relaxed atmosphere.

Contact me if interested!

KathyKitzis is offline Registered User
    Hong Kong
    Hi Nayeli,

I help run Nest 4 mums which is a drop in baby clinic where you can weigh and measure your baby (although at 10 months this is no longer so important) but it is also an informal place to meet other new mums.
    It is on Tuesday afternoons from 2:30-5 and we ask $100 to cover refreshments and venue costs.
    It is in the Methodist church on the corner of Queen's road east and Kennedy Road, entrance at 271 Queen's Road East Wanchai
    the website is if you want more info. We are updating the address so don't be confused if it still has the old address.
    Hope to see you there.

Jeanbonbon is offline Registered User
    Hong Kong Mid-levels
    Hi Nayeli,
    Just PM you, I am interested in meeting you up with my 8 months old baby boy near Wanchai!