Taking your own urine sample to appointments
- 08-16-2010, 09:26 AM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Jun 2010
If my appointment was in the afternoon and I was going from work, I'd just take a paper cup and use the loo in the public clinic. My next appointment is in the morning and I found some plastic containers at Japan Home (think it was 8$).
- 08-16-2010, 02:22 PM #10Registered User
- Join Date
- Aug 2010
- Hong Kong
Thanks everybody! I think I will conveniently 'forget' for my next appointment - just don't like having a urine sample amongst my other things in my handbag!
- 08-16-2010, 03:17 PM #11
strange, i have never been asked to bring urine sample from home, they always give me a container and i just go at the hospital...
once my husband was asked to provide from home but they gave him the container (for bringing in) too. never heard of buying your own containers... wouldn't the sample get contaminated?
- By geomum in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 5Last Post: 02-23-2010, 10:01 PM
- By kashismum in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 4Last Post: 08-08-2007, 07:23 PM
- By Canucker in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 02-24-2007, 07:34 PM
- By ctrbabe1 in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 10-05-2006, 02:27 PM
- By ccooper in forum Baby TalkReplies: 5Last Post: 08-27-2003, 07:38 PM