Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Great helper available from mid Oct

steflee23 is offline Registered User

Great helper available from mid Oct

We are leaving HK in mid Oct and are sad to leave behind our helper. She has been in HK for over 13-years and prefers to stay here. Hence, I would like to find her a new home. She cooks both Asian and Western food, is trustworthy and hardworking. She is CPR-First Aid qualified and has helped me with my baby girl who is now 8.5 months old. She also cooked food for me during my first 2-3 months after delivery and cooks great baby food too.

Please PM me if you have an interest to hire her. Can deal directly without agency fees. Visa processing typically take about 4-8 weeks.

pinki09 is offline Registered User
    pm'd you. thanks

banane76 is offline Registered User
    Would I be able to get some info about hiring outside of the agency? The visa process, etc. Just some tips. I've never had a full-time helper before so have no idea where to start and we might need one in the new year. Thanks for any help you can give me!

anotherone is offline Registered User
    Hi, tried to PM you a couple of times but the system wouldn't let the message through. Am just wondering if your helper is still available? (I doubt it, but still need to ask...)

Quote Originally Posted by steflee23 View Post
    We are leaving HK in mid Oct and are sad to leave behind our helper. She has been in HK for over 13-years and prefers to stay here. Hence, I would like to find her a new home. She cooks both Asian and Western food, is trustworthy and hardworking. She is CPR-First Aid qualified and has helped me with my baby girl who is now 8.5 months old. She also cooked food for me during my first 2-3 months after delivery and cooks great baby food too.

Please PM me if you have an interest to hire her. Can deal directly without agency fees. Visa processing typically take about 4-8 weeks.