Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Canadian speech therapist

VLH
    VLH is offline Registered User

Smile Canadian speech therapist

Hi all,

My sister-in-law has recently moved back to Hong Kong from Toronto, Canada. She is a registered Speech-Language Patholigist in Ontario, Canada with a Master Degree in Clinical Science. She has experience in working with pre-schoolers and school-aged children with speech and/or language difficulties (including articulation, stuttering, language delays and other special needs)
    Anyway - she is currently looking for a job but she is also looking to work one-on-one with families as she did back in Canada. She is a native Cantonese speaker, as well as fluent in English and Mandarin. She is very dedicated to helping children and is anxious to start working in Hong Kong.
    If you or anyone you know could possibly benefit from her experience, please let me know and I will happily pass on her information. I just want to help her to do what she loves to do.
    Thanks!!

banane76 is offline Registered User
    Look into SPOT clinic. They do pediatric physio, speech and occupational therapy. They're a branch off the Wellington St. Physio clinic.

VLH
    VLH is offline Registered User
    Ok thanks, I will definitely pass that information on. She is also looking to do at-home sessions since that seems to be easier for some families.

miyu is offline Registered User

Canadian speech therapist

Hi

I am a mother of 4year old girl and looking for a speech therapist for her in Hong Kong.

I am Japanese and my husband is an American and we speak Japanese and English at home.

My daughter’s first language is English, but she has problem with pronunciation and stuttering at the moment. Her school says she needs some speech help and we are looking for a professional who is willing to help us.

I read your blog about your sister-in-law and wondering how we can contact her.

We live in Mid-levels.
    Thank you
    Miyu

Lebebe is offline Registered User
    Hi,

My son is almost 3 years old. His range of vocabulary is wide, but his articulation is quite poor. I would really appreciate your help in arranging a meeting with your sister-in-law.

Thanks!!! Please PM me. I live in Central Mid-levels.

Bulman is offline Registered User
    Hi,
    We are moving from Toronto to HK in July 2011. Our 2 daughters both see a speech pathologist here. The oldest one has articulation problem and the youngest one has speech motor difficulty. We do a lot of at home intervention but will need a regular assessment from a speech therapist. Can you PM me your sister's contact information? Would love to connect with her. We'll be living in Ma On Shan area. Hope it's not too much of a hike for her

Girlgirl is offline Registered User
    Hi,

I would also love to get some details for a speech therapist.
    Thanks

fatchai is offline Registered User
    please send me her contact to me.
    i need speech therapist for my son.
    thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast