- 08-27-2010, 09:08 PM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Jul 2006
- Kowloon, Hong Kong
Anyone had any experience of their children having glue ears?
We have taken my little girl to an ENT for regular check ups and have found out she may need to have tubes put in via minor surgery. Has anyone else had any experience with this?
Any advice would be much appreciated.
- 10-06-2010, 11:38 PM #2Registered User
- Join Date
- Mar 2008
- sheung shui
My daughter had this as well only it wasn't discovered until after she had her tubes placed. The ENT doctor said that the build up behind the membrane and is a glue-ish consistancy which takes a very long time to drain with out tubes. He told me that it was a good decision to get the tubes placed. Hope that helps. We will be moving back to Hong Kong in December and I will need to find an ENT doctor there to follow up with her care, any suggestions? If you haven't already had the procedure and have questions, please let me know. Take care and I hope your daughter starts to feel better. Ear infections are very painful!
- By solidstars in forum Everything ElseReplies: 1Last Post: 07-12-2010, 09:47 PM
- By nursie in forum Everything ElseReplies: 5Last Post: 07-14-2008, 08:44 AM
- By future mommy in forum Everything ElseReplies: 1Last Post: 01-18-2007, 04:40 AM