Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Giveaway ZAiA Tickets for the Family

rani is offline Administrator

Giveaway ZAiA Tickets for the Family

Venetian Macao-Resort-Hotel Giveaway: Tickets ZAiA + round trip CotaiJet ferry tickets (HK-Macau-HK) for 2 adults and 2 children (worth over HK$3,500).

Entering is easy; Simply Share Your Top Family Travel Tip by Replying to this thread.

Giveaway rules:
    • The Giveaway is for entertainment purposes only and cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash.
    • Entries accepted from GeoBaby Hong Kong members only.
    • Only one entry per member.
    • Giveway closes on September 30, 2010.
    • The winning family will be announced on October 5th, 2010
    • You must book and attend the show by November 30, 2010.

More information on ZAiA

Stationed in The Venetian® Macao, ZAiA is the most dazzling show ever staged by the world–renowned Cirque du Soleil® in Asia. ZAiA is a show that highlights dance, movement and aerial acrobatics, soaring to the farthest reaches of space and human beauty. It is about a dream of a young girl who journeys into space on a strange, yet familiar voyage of self-discovery. As she travels, she encounters the beauty of humanity and eventually brings it back with her to share with the inhabitants of earth. Cool off while the last of summer is with us and take a look at the revitalized programme by ZAiA. And, from now until 30 September 2010, anyone who purchases an adult A or B reserve ticket can also receive up to three free children’s tickets.

The Venetian® Macao Customised Resort Pass for Day-trippers
    Day-trippers from Hong Kong who want to make the most of the Venetian experience, can choose from two new passes providing a full day of fun. Pass holders can enjoy shopping excitement in a luxurious 100,000-square-meter indoor mall with more than 330 stores featuring world-renowned brands, international cuisines at over 30 fine-dining restaurants, world-class entertainment options and fabulous discounts for friends or the whole family.

For more information, visit http://www.venetianmacao.com/en/show/resort_pass
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by rani; 09-15-2010 at 12:01 PM.

papa2b is offline Registered User
    We never leave home for trips with a portable DVD player with our toddlers favorite DVD. Makes plane trips, dining out in restaurants, getting shots at the doctor soooooo much easier!

0ze_Kid is offline Registered User
    We have travel packs! Back packs that only come out of the cupboard when we are traveling. Each one has activity packs, crayons, stickers, those glow things you make bracelets out of, McDonalds toys... I try not to include anything that we will miss if it is lost! I also have a pop up tent in the shape of a Zebra that we put up in the hotel room for the kids to play with. Again, it only comes out for holidays so that the toys are fresh and interesting!

snagito is offline Registered User
    Our Top Family Travel Tip is to: Pop our business cards into the pockets of the kids' pants every morning while we're travelling in case we get separated by accident.

rani is offline Administrator
    Snagito! That's a really good tip!

ctrbabe1 is offline Registered User
    My biggest tip is to do your research and plan ahead! I recently took a trip with my two daughter's to a country we'd never been to before. My husband couldn't join us due to work. The only way I felt comfortable doing that was researching and planning and knowing what we were going to do every day. Of course i allotted for some down time, too, but I would have been so frazzled had I not done the work ahead of time.
    All the best,
    Katie

crystal88 is offline Registered User
    My biggest tip is to bring our helper if it's possible. It makes our life easier. I have an extra hand to help me feed, bathe, etc the kids so we can relax and have a good time.

phoenixashburn is offline Registered User
    My Biggest tip is to pack 2 extra pairs of clothes for baby AND me for the flight. I have seen some very nice armani pants (RIP) stained with spinach and formula on the flight. And get a baby harness -- soo useful!!!!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast