Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Anyone expecting in April 2011?

okezie is offline Registered User

Mine due May. Might as well jump on board as there is such a tiny forum here. I will be giving birth the 3rd time and second time in HK. Not so keen on POW again. BUt may not have a choice becuase of my district.

mariac is offline Registered User

Welcome Okezie! Yes, our group isn't that big yet but many of us haven't found the comfort zone to share the pregnancy yet. What's POW? Hope to find out more about you as we chat.

babyblue#1 is offline Registered User

Hi everyone~

Im due 15th April 2010 and 12 weeks tomorrow and had my scan last week, saw my baby also heartbeat and tears just coming down from my eyes.

Im based in macau but planning to give birth in HK, thinking of tsuen wan adventist hospital... but so many hidden charges for private hospitals!!! anyone has good recommendations?

my morning sickness had eased down a bit but my lower left and right abdomen started hurting on and off sometimes, especially when I start walking fast! hopefully its just the round ligament pain..

hi babyblue#1,

welcome aboard! congratulations on making it to 12 weeks. i wouldn't worry too much about the pain on right/left abdomen unless it is too excruciating. i have the same symptom sometimes and when i sit down and rest a bit, it goes away.

i haven't had a personal experience with private hospitals in HK yet but from what i hear, matilda is the best, then adventist and then canossa. hope this helps. :)

babyblue#1 is offline Registered User

Hi Mariac,

Thanks for your advise. I personally would prefer private hospital just because i had bad experience in publics.. but at the same time, I'm worry that the fee might go all the way higher than our budget. So yeah, I have finally ***cded to go to Tsuen Wan adventist hospital because the location is the closest to my parents.

For the pain, the first time I had it was last week... for 5 hours straight, but not unbearable, just annoying. Ever since then it just keep coming and going and sometimes quite sharp.

I'm just happy that my morning sickness had eased a lot means I'm now always hungry! :P

btw, are any of you ladies starting to show? i don't think i am although my upper abdomen is bigger probly from gas/bloating. do you any of feel like you can put your hand over your abdomen and feel any vibrations? i have, a few times, but not all the time. sometimes i feel helpless not knowing what's going on down there. can't wait for my check-up next week!

smile-ss is offline Registered User

Hello everyone, mine due early May 2011. The first time of being mom-to-be makes me nervous. I don't really know what to expect to give a birth in HK... I am 9 weeks but already started to show a few weeks ago, due to the bloating I believe, especially in evenings after the dinner. From time to time I do feel vibration in my lower abdomen. Does it have anything to do with the fetus' heartbeat? The most annoying is that I have no appetite at all. Everyday I have to think about what kind of food I like to eat because I have to eat something. Normally from which week would your appetite come back? Do you gals have some exercise at this stage? I am not working, so I keep walking outdoor for an hour everyday and doing some light cardio like cross trainer every other day. I want to start pre-natal yoga but have been told I should wait till the first trimester is over...

sstella is offline Registered User

Hi

Hi ladies,
    Its great to see this thread. I am due late April 2011. Currently in my 10th week and anxious to get over morning sickness and the fatigue. I have all the symptoms you guys are having and just left with zero energy although i am eating every 2 hrs.

I am seeing Dr. Derek Lo. He is great and so far i have had a great experience. I am scheduled for my 12 week checkups and hoping everything goes well. Btw.. are you ladies taking any prenatal vitamins (besides folic acid)? Can you digest them? My stomach seems to be super sensitive these days.
    Never knew pregnancy is this tough, but i am glad to have a support group of women in the same boat!

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast