Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Breastfeeding Rooms

lesliefu is offline Registered User
    Pacific Place has a good one too...not sure about Central itself...would assume that if you have a big blanket then any Starbucks would be fine.

Honkyblues is offline Registered User
    Mothercare on 3/F Princes Building in Central has a little room where you can change baby's diaper or breastfeed. It's a very comfortable chair, actually.
    If that room was occupied, I would take myself to Bookazine on the same floor, and sit in a quiet corner of the children's book section on one of the bean bags they provide. I usually buy a book for one of my boys as well, so I don't feel so cheeky about using their place to breastfeed.
    Failing that, you can always use a changing room in a clothes shop like Marks and Spencer, H&M, etc, if you want privacy and don't want to do the Starbucks solution.

Singstar is offline Registered User
    Not sure if anyone is still looking at this thread - but I have been to harbour city today and there is a new baby room there (just opened) - near Toys R Us - it has 3 breast feeding rooms all with good chairs and a separate area for changing - so pleased that it seems like more rooms like this are sprining up in HK :)

Singstar is offline Registered User
    Not sure if anyone is still looking at this thread - but I have been to harbour city today and there is a new baby room there (just opened) - near Toys R Us - it has 3 breast feeding rooms all with good chairs and a separate area for changing - so pleased that it seems like more rooms like this are sprining up in HK :)

Macau Mum2b is offline Registered User
    I haven't been to the one near Toys r Us, but on the same floor near the bathrooms there is a baby room, which is great, unfortunately it was about 13 degrees celcius in there and I couldn't stay in for more than 5 minutes, let alone feed my baby! IFC's rooms are very cold as well, if anyone knows how to get in touch with the mall management would be great to let them know how they can improve a good initiative. Seems only Pacific Place has a normal temperature.

Gataloca is offline Registered User
    Funny that I went to the one in Megabox, and I found it quite hot. Specially after I placed my baby inside my shirt. But I guess if I had to remove some clothes, I would have probably found the temperature right.
    Posted via Mobile Device

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12