Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hydrocortisone for the baby

Suv
    Suv is offline Registered User
    See the thing is that hydrocortisone is also used for eczema... sometimes it just crosses my mind if it just a wonder drug when the docs don't know what to do. And face or the crotch- these are such sensitive areas. Sometimes rashes are exacerbated by our diet.... try cutting out dairy, see if it helps.

Peanut2010 is offline Registered User
    Hi Gataloca, have you tried the AI Cream, it works great on my son, it's not medicated, but it does redues skin redness and irritations.

oi0io is offline Registered User
    Which Cetaphil cream did you use? There's one called Cetaphil Restoraderm that works quite well on all types of rashes.

http://www.cetaphil.ca/En/Products/R...rm_eczema.aspx

For cradle cap, try Mustela Foam Shampoo...I only used it for less than a week and my son's cradle cap was gone. I had so much shampoo left over, I passed it onto 2 friends and it also worked wonders for them.

http://www.mustelausa.com/cradle_cap_shampoo.html

Gataloca is offline Registered User
    Peanut2010, can you give me more information about this AI Cream and where I can get it?

oi0io, the doctor just gave me a Cetaphil moisturizing cream for the baby legs and diaper area. Can this Cetaphil Restoraderm be found in Hong Kong?

Peanut2010 is offline Registered User
    Gataloca, the AI Cream can be found at all Watson's pharmacist counter. The full name is Physiogel AI Cream.

oi0io is offline Registered User
    I'm not sure if you can get the Cetaphil Restoraderm in HK as I purchased it in Canada.

You can also try the Aveeno Oatmeal bath. My friend said it worked for her son's itchy skin.

Also, keep your baby cool at all times will work too. Once they go out in the heat and they start sweating, their rashes usually flare up.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Scroll to top