My maid in Singapore finishes her contract in November, and will return home for a short break, before continue to work for someone in Hong Kong.

She can cook a variety of dishes, Chinese (curry and bak kut teh are my favourites), Jap and Western meals. Hardworking, gentle and obedient, tolerant and accomodating, not the kind who argue with employer, and best of all, trustworthy. Always return money found.

She takes care of my household for 2 years, my 80yo mother, wife and 2 children, in a 2000sf apartment.

Both parties can avoid an agent and deal directly. Of course, employer has to do the necessary paperwork and make arrangement for her to fly to HK, whether thru agent or yourself.

If you are interested, drop me a mail. I can initiate the exchange between you and the maid. She has a netbook now, so can deal with you directly.

She wants to work in HK for higher pay, to support her brother who is now in college. The netbook is bought for him.

I believe I still have her biodata and video when I employed her. Of course, she has made progress compared to before. Cheers!