Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

28 weeks pregnant and very bored...

Jenny-34 is offline Registered User

Wink 28 weeks pregnant and very bored...

Hello,Im 28 weeks pregnant with my first child,I have been living in Hong Kong for nearly a year now and unfortunatly do not know any other pregnant women.Loosing interest and things to do with my single friends(clubbing is obviously a no)Interested in meeting new mums to be in Hong Kong...people who can relate to swollen feet and cravings:)
    Feel free to contact.

AmyH is offline Registered User
    Due mid-December 2010

Hi Jenny. Congratulations on your pregnancy. There are a lot of due date clubs on here where there will be women who are due arund the same time as yourself. They meet quite regularly I think. I have posted a link on here of the mums due october - december so you can have a look through to see when the next meetings are.

Good luck.

Cis
    Cis is offline Registered User
    Hi Jenny,

A group of us, mums due Oct-Dec 2010, usually meet for a weekly lunch on Mondays.
    Our next lunch is next Monday, the 27th of September, at the "Lok Cha Tea House", Flagstaff House (Hong Kong Tea Museum) in Hong Kong Park.
    If you are interested to join us you can see the "Lunches and Get togethers thread" for further details. Lunches & Get-together for Expectant Mothers

Cheers!

KeHK is offline Registered User
    Hi Jenny,

I'm part of the group Cis mentioned above and I would definitely recommend you to join the lunches. It's a good opportunity to meet other mums-to-be who are due around the same time as you are and to share experiences, concerns, etc. We are also planning to meet up regularly once the little ones have arrived.
    If you are not working and have time during the day, I would also recommend to join pre-natal yoga and/or pilates classes. A few of us have joined the classes at The Yoga room which take place on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday before noon. That's also a great opportunity to meet other pregnant women.

Hope to meet you soon!

Jenny-34 is offline Registered User
    Thanks everyone for this useful info.Unfortunatley Im still working part time and have days off on Tuesdays,Fridays and Sats.If any of u know of any get togethers on these days, I would love to come.
    Thanks,
    Hope to meet u soon.

mavislohsp is offline Registered User
    Hi KeHK,

May I know where can I find those prenatal yoga class? I would love to find out more. Thank you!

KeHK is offline Registered User
    Sure! A few of us are attending the pre-natal yoga classes at the Yoga Room in Sheung Wan, www.yogaroomhk.com. I think Pure Yoga also does pre-natal classes, but I'm not familiar with them.
    Hope that helps!

mavislohsp is offline Registered User
    KeHK,

Thank you so much of the info! Have a great weekend!