Reflux - Enfamil AR
- 12-06-2010, 07:31 PM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Dec 2008
- Hong Kong
I used pepti junior and neocate from 6 months. My daughter was breastfed for the first 6 and I had to stay on milk free/ caffeine free diet. She was also on losec form the second month - it helped a lot. I think we switched quickly to Nan Ha 1 formula and she was happy on it. The reflux went away around 10 months.
She still gets funny poo from time to time and we think it might be from milk so at the mo she is on lactose free formula.
All the other issues disapeared by the time she was 1 so hang in there.
We also had her cot raised at the top and tried to keep her upright at least for 10 min after feeding. We used fr Browns bottles whch were great as they reduce the amount of air the baby swallows.
Hope this helps
- By Dianeb in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 6Last Post: 09-28-2010, 11:31 PM
- By C-Mommy in forum Baby's HealthReplies: 4Last Post: 04-20-2009, 12:32 PM
- By sfnative in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 13Last Post: 12-04-2008, 12:39 PM
- By Tracey Nicole in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 5Last Post: 11-15-2008, 10:50 PM
- By mamamau in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 0Last Post: 12-04-2006, 04:09 PM