Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bugaboo Bee Plus best price in Hong Kong?

sea princess is offline Registered User

Bugaboo Bee Plus best price in Hong Kong?

Hi
    I am consdering purchasing the Bugaboo bee plus pram as I would ideally like something the baby can be in from birth. We wont be purchasing the maxi cosi car seat as we have a car seat from our first daughter which although will not be used with the pram, is enough to use in the car.

I have family and friends in London that can get me the bugaboo bee at a reduced price. I have looked at them here in HK at B2B. Has anyone found them anywhere else here cheaper than $6,300HKD? I hear Mothercare keep them also?

For those who have the Bugaboo bee +, how do you find it? Is it worth the dollars? I had a Maclaren Quest previously which was great, light and easy to fold, but I remember that it really wasnt suitable for at least about 5 months with our daughter as t is not supportive around the neck and back (although they say 3 months?).

Thanks and appreciate any tips.

applechip is offline Registered User
    I am also considering the bugaboo bee, I can't find it any cheaper than HK$6300 which seems very expensive.. I have found it online (UK) for less than £400... Why is everything in Hong Kong so much more expensive?!
    Please let me know if you have any luck finding it cheaper.. good luck xx

rani is offline Administrator
    A few years ago, quite a few members bought one from the UK and had it shipped to HK. Came out cheaper than buying it locally. Here's the site they used

http://www.babytrader.eu/shop/

swcheong is offline Registered User
    Hi ,

I;m living in the UK. I thought with the currency rate that I could find a cheaper one in HK coz ie. apple iphone etc is cheaper in HK compared to in UK. Seems like I am wrong.

FYI, The 2009 model is selling ard 369 pound in mothercare london online while the 2010 model is selling at 419 pound. Good luck on your shopping.

RileyC is offline Registered User
    I contacted babytrader.eu recently about shipping the bugaboo to HK and was informed that they can no longer ship the product to HK. I believe it's so that they don't overstep into the territory of the HK sole distributor.
    Posted via Mobile Device

Portia is offline Registered User
    Try www.babycare.nl. I bought a Stokke Tripp Trapp through them a few months ago. Make sure you register your location so that you get VAT deducted.
    Posted via Mobile Device

RileyC is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by Portia View Post
    Try www.babycare.nl. I bought a Stokke Tripp Trapp through them a few months ago. Make sure you register your location so that you get VAT deducted.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    Thanks for the link, Portia.

kaykayhung is offline Registered User

Smile 15% discount on Bugaboo when paying with AMEX

I called up Mothercare in Prince's Building and they have a special 15% discount on Bugaboo till the end of April 2011. Only catch is you need to settle the purchase by American Express.
    Currently they sell the Bugaboo Bee+ for $6399 which works out to only $5439 after the 15% discount.
    It's cheaper to purchase a BugaBoo Bee+ in HK than to buying it from Babycare.nl
    Babycare.nl tax free price is 444.54 Euro + 88.98 Euro Shipping = 533.52 Euro which at today's ROE is $5848 HKD
    Off I go as I need to apply for my AMEX CARD now.
    Hope this helps!
    Kay Kay
    Last edited by kaykayhung; 03-30-2011 at 02:29 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast