Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Recommend helper

coco1 is offline Registered User

Recommend helper

Hi
    This is a semi-recommend. Our helper's sister is looking for a better job, having finished her contract with a less than great former employer. She's Filipina, 29, separated with 2 children, worked as a helper for 4 years, loads of childcare experience from newborn, hardworking, good with chores and can cook pretty well. She's been visiting her sister so I've seen a lot of her and know she is capable, polite and tidy- and very gentle and pleasant with my 3 year old.
    She's looking for a friendly family to work for an it would be ideal if she's quite near her sister who is based in Mid Levels
    Email me if interested!

niju is offline Registered User

HI there

just wonder if ur helper ' sister have a place to stay, i would like to hire a full time since i m living in studio apartment in central, i would like to have a regular , psl let me know if she would consider

Cheers

Judy

coco1 is offline Registered User

Hi Judy- thanks for the message
    At the moment she's staying in our flat as a guest as a favour to our helper, who is well deserving of a few pay-backs! Although she's pleasant and no trouble, we don't really want a permanent extra resident! I'm sure she could find somewhere nearby to live out, and be trustworthy to do this, but I expect she'd want a legal job and I understand immigration aren't keen on live out arrangements unless circumstances are exceptional (does living in a studio count??). PM me if you're still interested and I'll get her to call you

marshmallow is offline Registered User

i'm looking for a maid and would like to interview her. Can you PM me her number? Thank you!

nymommy is offline Registered User

Hi - I am also looking for a helper and will be living in the Mid Levels. Could you send me her number?
    Thank you!