Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

kindergartens for expat children in Siu Lam, Gold Coast, Tsuen Wan area

bagel is offline Registered User
    Siu Lam, NT

kindergartens for expat children in Siu Lam, Gold Coast, Tsuen Wan area

I am researching kindergartens now for enrolling my toddler in kindergarten next year in 2011. I haven't come up with much other than Parkview Rhine Garden or PIPS and the ESF International in Tsing Yi. Are these our only choices in this section of New Territories if we want an international stream/ESF kindergarten?

Also, the deadline for applications for International Tsing Yi is Oct 31 and since there is no space for the parents tour until Jan 2011, this means that we have to pay 300 HKD for the application without having any sense of their quality etc.

Would appreciate some thoughts from the veterans in the area who have gone through the process.
    Thank you.

TheQuasimother is offline Registered User
    Hong Kong
    You could try Creativity (Tai Lam). It's been set newly set up by the owner of Just Juniors. The owner has expressed her professionalism - hiring only trained teachers and using an education consultant in the set-up who is experienced in the international school education scene.
    “If you want to get to the castle, you’ve got to swim the moat.” Richard Jenkins in Eat Pray Love

eloisa is offline Registered User
    hong kong

You should try Jing Jing Kindergarten in Tuen Mun. It is a very good international kindergarten with an excellent class ratio, teachers and curriculum.