Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Which milk formula for newborn?

Pekkie is offline Registered User

Which milk formula for newborn?

Hi,

Was wondering if anyone has any thoughts in which milk formula to go for. I understand that baby has a big part to play in whether they are OK with certain formula. Just wanted to hear if anyone has anything to share? Thanks!

Shenzhennifer is offline Registered User
    When I started mine on formula, he first got a Japanese brand bc that's what my mil brought over before, and then when that ran out I switched him onto bellamy's organic formula. I tried a bottle from my friend first to see if he liked it.

TheQuasimother is offline Registered User
    We're using Aptamil from Bumps to Babes. Not the one from PNS or Wellcome. Different manufacturers.

Shenzhennifer, have you had issues with Bellamy's? Particularly supply? They have it at our Taste but I didn't want to use for fear of supply cut-off due to shortage. B2B always has the Aptamil in stock. But I can't bear heading out regularly just to get formula as it's not stroller friendly.
    “If you want to get to the castle, you’ve got to swim the moat.” Richard Jenkins in Eat Pray Love

Shenzhennifer is offline Registered User
    Oh, Bellamy's was a real hassle sometimes to get. I was actually annoyed with myself that I chose such an elsusively available formula for my baby.
    I rarely got it from B2B, mainly because I rarely go there and the few time I tried (after one successful try) they were out of stock.
    I sometimes got it from Three Sixty, who also ran out all the time. It's also available at some PnS Internationals, but at a higher price ($40 more).
    The most reliable distributer is BabyCentral, the online baby shop. They always have it in stock, prices are ok, and they deliver. I would just stock up when I made an order.

Smiles is offline Registered User
    You can buy Bellamy's direct from the distributor. You have to bulk order 10 cans but they deliver to your home too!

Global Consumer Products (GCP)
    高寶產品有限公司
    Tel:9140265

lesliefu is offline Registered User
    i use aptamil (wellcome one) and my sis used enfamil for her 3 kids...both are easily purchased at wellcome / jasons etc...

Pekkie is offline Registered User
    Thanks all for sharing. Now I know I need to consider the ease of buying milk powder too. For those using Bellamy, may I know what made you chose this brand. Anything on being organic, or brand?

southside852 is offline Registered User
    I've used Aptamil and Similac for my newborn.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast