- 10-12-2010, 09:19 AM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- May 2009
We, me and my 22 month of girl, just relocated back to HK from Shanghai in August and we have finally settled down and ready to meet new mommies and babies here. I used to host weekly playgroups while living in Shanghai, and would love to do the same here. The playgroup can be at our home in Jardine's Lookout(in the morning), or in the play area I've set up for my little one at my newly opened Causeway Bay shop(in the afternoon). Either way works for us.
From previous experiences, interactive story books are great fun. Can't say we have A LOT of books, but it should be enough to start a nice little story telling playgroup session. Of course, you're most welcome to bring along your favorite books and share too!
Please PM me if you're interested in this, and I'll get the ball rolling!!
- By kellyst in forum Everything ElseReplies: 5Last Post: 07-07-2010, 06:55 PM
- By geomum in forum EducationReplies: 12Last Post: 06-15-2009, 12:11 PM
- By lgc in forum Everything ElseReplies: 12Last Post: 05-15-2009, 12:21 PM
- By familyinlimbo in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 10Last Post: 10-18-2008, 10:34 AM
- By wasabibunny in forum Babies Born in 2008Replies: 11Last Post: 02-20-2008, 06:17 PM